Just bcoz  
Just bcoz it is hard, doesn't means it is impossible.

Just bcoz I failed multiple times, doesn't mean I am never going to succeed.

Just bcoz I know the bitter taste of failure, doesn't mean I will never taste the fruit of victory.

Just bcoz Nobody trusts me, doesn't mean I have lost faith in myself.

Just bcoz I am always criticized for what I do, doesn't mean I am wrong.

Just bcoz someone else succeeded earlier than me, doesn't mean my day won't come.

Just bcoz I started late, doesn't mean I am going to finish last.

Just bcoz nobody praises me, doesn't mean I have nothing to be proud of.

Just bcoz I failed over and over again, doesn't mean I am disheartened.

and finally Just bcoz I might not be able to clear Anyexam, doesn't mean I won't succeed at next exam.
It simply means, I have to work hard like never before.

It simply means, I must start from the basics once again.

It simply means, I must get out of my comfort zone.

It simply means, I must give not only my 100% but also more than that.

It simply means, I must accept the responsibility of my failure.

It simply means, I must face the challenges of life boldly.

In short, I must go through every challenge that come my way, not the once I like.
God bless you friends. Stay motivated, Stay positive 

टिप्पणियाँ